Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube celebrity. Born in United States, Bryan Renteria is a YouTube Star. Bryan is also well-known as YouTuber who has gained recognition for the EpicMunke channel. His popularity has risen due to his mukbangs and the pranks he has taken on. Bryan Renteria Jr is the tragically ill child of Mayra Renteria. In the days following his appearance at the age of 3, he was admitted to the NICU. As indicated by Mayra's tweet Bryan went through a medical procedure in October 4, 2021. The following article will examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in more depth. Mayra Isabal's son is Bryan Renteria Jr. All over the world are shocked at the announcement about his passing. New-Deaths has confirmed Bryan's death on their website. Mayra told the story in her Instagram post regarding Bryan's first encounter. The caption reads: I cannot wait to see my child kid lastly bring him to home. The Lord will provide him with the solidity to help overcome the situation. The son I have is so robust! He's not a disaster, nor am I great with my son. I'm wondering if it is possible to keep my Bryancito in your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ksenia Solo measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Gina Carano measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

How to Host the Ultimate Games Night